Here are 10 tips that helped me to lose belly fat:
1. Before starting a diet you have to know how many calories your body needs to start losing weight. In general, you must eat up to 500 fewer calories a day to lose about a pound a week.
2. Eating fruits and vegetables: We must eat at least five servings a day – it helps to have a healthy body because they contain fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. Eating between meals helps to be free from hunger and keeps metabolism high.
3. Pay attention to calories and amounts of food. Avoid foods too high in calories and eat small portions up to 6-7 times a day. A good trick is to eat less to chew slowly, the body needs up to 10 minutes to feel full.
4. Do not skip meals When trying to lose belly is tempting lunch. Lunch only loses water and muscle mass, but fat is 0. It’s really the opposite of what we research. Eating regular small meals helps lose weight by keeping the metabolism high.
5. Do not go without food too. It’s okay to eat an occasional piece of birthday cake, but do not abuse it and eat it every day.
6. Simple and natural foods. Of pre-prepared meals are too high in sodium and fat. Eating natural foods is very good for losing belly.
7. Avoid low-fat or 0% fat Low fat does not necessarily mean low calories. Same with products low in sugar. The best way is to look at the ingredients. If you do not know them and are chemicals in large part, should be avoided.
8. Fruit juices are not as good as everyone thinks. They contain a lot of sugar. Instead, drink 8 glasses of water a day.
9. If possible, keep a food diary. This will help keep control of what you eat, find errors, and improve aspects of your nutrition.
10. Do not forget physical activity. Thirty to sixty minutes per day are needed to stay healthy and help you lose belly fat. Tip: weight training is extremely effective for weight loss.
Also Read: Fat Loss: Abdominal Exercises To Burn Fat