Hands are precious to everyone and taking proper care of them is one of the necessities. The day-to-day work makes your hand look dull. Exposure to heat and cold makes the skin and nails of the hand look colourless and lifeless. Nails are an important part of the hands and to maintain good and beautiful nails one needs to do many things.
4 Simple Nail Care Tips To Maintain Healthy Nails
Tips on nail care will give you many important tips to maintain a beautiful hand and good nails. Check out some of the important tips on nail care and hand care.
- While doing rough work like dusting your houses or washing dishes make sure to wear gloves. This will protect your hand from being exposed to dust.
- Your diet also determines your skin quality. Try to take more Vitamin A, B and C. ear more fruits and green vegetables. If you want to have good and strong nails try to take more iodine, calcium, zinc and magnesium.
- Try to take out some time for a manicure.
- Message your hands with a nourishing cream for five to ten minutes. Those with dry and rough nails must soak the hand for ten minutes in almond oil.
These were some of the common tips to maintain beautiful hands and strong nails. Nails are one of the important features of the hand which makes the hand look more beautiful.
12 Healthy Food Tips to Ensure Beautiful and Strong Nails
To ensure beautiful and strong nails it is important to eat healthy food items. In your daily diet try to take more items that include more vitamins and calcium. Check out some necessary tips on nail care.
- To get rid of dry nails try to take more calcium and vitamin-oriented food.
- Those who don’t have the white band in their nails must eat protein-rich food. Those with a lack of protein will not have the white band on their nail.
- Many people face the problem of split nails. To prevent this problem eat food that has more hydrochloric acid.
- To avoid the darkening of the nails have more Vitamin B12.
- Many people also face the problem of having white spit on their nails. To get rid of this problem take more zinc-oriented food.
- Drink a lot of water and fresh fruit juice. Fruit juice is rich in phosphorus and calcium.
- To avoid red skin around the cuticles make sure to eat more green vegetables and fruits.
- To polish the nail use cotton balls.
- Manicures will make your nail look more beautiful. Avoid doing too much of a manicure as it can make your nail weak.
- Use a nail file to give your a perfect shape to your nail.
- To remove the dead skin around the nails massage your nails and hands in a circular motion. One must never cut your cuticles.
- Before applying nail paint one must clean the nail properly.
These tips on nail care will surely help you to get rid of the problem related to hands and nails. So, take some of the important tips on nail care and make your hands and nails look beautiful.