What data do we collect?
The Arogyabhava website and services cater to prospective health-related service buyers/consumers and health-related service providers.
1. We collect the information provided by you, which comprises your Name, Email address, Phone Number, and Country.
Categories of information that we collect about you include:
- your basic profile information when you register or sign in via LinkedIn has your first name, last name, profile photo, and profile URL
- information that you may have provided while writing a review for a product listed on the website
- other information that you might have given in your communications with us i.e. your name, contact details, business email address, and phone number along with details of other communications
This information is utilised for certain activities, including:
- management of your profile and review(s);
- to verify the validity of your review(s) and make sure that false or malicious reviews aren’t published;
- to send service emails to you (e.g. service announcements and account-related messages);
- to provide consultation services and respond to service-related queries;
- to administer our services and website, investigate any complaints and provide customer service;
- to respond to your questions and requests and customize your digital experience on the site;
- to resolve disputes;
- for doing internal analysis and research as well as improving our services;
- to prevent prohibited or illegal activities; and
- to enforce our policies.
We use this information because:
- as a business, we want to:
- manage as well as promote our business and brand;
- provide and improve our services;
- improve the performance and user experience on our website;
- monitor, investigate and report any attempts to breach the security of our website; and
- resolve any concerns or disputes that you may have.
- you have provided your consent (where required under applicable law) to use your information for marketing purposes. If we rely upon your consent, you do have the right to withdraw the same by contacting us or unsubscribing via the opt-out functionality provided in our marketing communications sent to you.
Information we collect about your use of our website
Categories of information we collect about you comprise:
- information that’s captured in our web logs such as device details (e.g. device brand and model, and its screen dimensions), unique identification numbers (e.g. IP address and device ID), browser information (e.g. browser type, pages viewed), date and time of access, website traffic, geo-location and other device-specific information, as well as internet connection information;
- behavioral information; and
We use this information for certain activities such as:
- to personalize your experience on our website;
- to administer our website and develop our products and services;
- to perform statistical and trend analysis to improve the user experience and performance of the website;
- to facilitate your access to and use of our site; and
- to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
We use this information for:
- being compliant with any legal or regulatory obligations;
- having a business interest to:
- monitor, investigate as well as report any attempts to breach the security of our site;
- improve the performance and user experience; and
- develop our product and service offerings for users.
1.2 Further information
Your information is collected and utilised for our legitimate interests which are mentioned above. Your interests as well as rights requiring the protection of your personal information will only be honoured if they don’t override our legitimate interests. To know more about legitimate interests and how they apply to your personal information, kindly reach out to us.
Our website and online services are meant for individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
At the request of a law enforcement or regulatory agency, we may also process your personal information. This might be in order to uphold legal claims or investigate illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations that could physically harm an individual and violate the terms of our website.
2. When we disclose your information
Publication of reviews
Our website accepts reviews for different products so that others can also know your experience with a certain product. When you are providing an opinion on our website, your username will appear alongside your review. It must be noted that if you are using your name as your username, then your identity could be revealed. Of course, you could choose to use a pseudonym in order to avoid such a scenario. So we’d recommend you to carefully device whether you want to make this information available.
Additionally, we may share aggregate or anonymous information about you (which doesn’t include any sort of personal information) to develop content and services in order to improve your experience on our website.
3. Data Subject Rights
We assure you that your personal information on our website will be accurate and used for stated purpose(s) only. You can view and get your information updated or even close your account by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. In case, you’re a citizen of the EU (European Union), you also have the rights listed below. If you are living in California, please refer to Section 10 below for more detailed information on your rights under California law.
3.1 European Union residents
Depending upon the instance, you can exercise certain rights with regard to your personal information. We’ve summarised each of the rights and how you could use them below. Kindly contact for exercising the rights. Do note that your request should include information that allows us to verify your identity (e.g. your full name, address, email address or any other information that may be required).
We will respond to your requests within the stipulated time required by the applicable law. However, if the requests are complicated or numerous, then the response might be delayed in such cases.
The information asked by you will be provided free of charge unless it’s excessive. In such scenarios, we may charge a reasonable fee or may decline your request. We will reach out to you for information about the fees (if applicable) before carrying out your request.
To verify your identity, we may ask for more information before processing your request.
Right to access and/or correct your personal information
Whatever information we hold about you, you have the right to access it and ask for its copy. In case we have any information that’s inaccurate, you have the right to correct it.
Right to restrict the use of your personal information
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information on the website, if:
- the processing is unlawful, but instead of getting it deleted, you want us to restrict the use of the data;
- the personal information isn’t accurate, and the restriction will be applicable until we’ve verified the accuracy of the information or corrected it
- we no longer need your personal information, but are required to keep it in connection with a legal claim;
- you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your personal information. The restriction will apply until we have taken the steps to verify whether we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing.
Right to request deletion of your personal information
In most cases, you have the right to get your personal information deleted. You can choose to opt out from our marketing communications, and in such cases, we’ll retail your information with a “do not contact” flag so that we know not to contact you in the future.
However, there are certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for the erasure of your information. For example, when the information is required to comply with a legal obligation or for the defence of legal claims.
Right to object to the processing of your personal information
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Furthermore, even if we have legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object to that as well. In such scenarios, we’ll stop processing your personal info till the time we are able to verify whether we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing your data that outweigh your interests and rights, or in cases where we might need to adhere to legal norms.
Right to data portability
You have the right to ask for all your personal information that’s on our website and receive it in a structured, machine-readable format. You could also choose to transmit this data to another data controller if it’s technically possible.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
In case you have concerns as to how we are processing your personal info, you have the right to reach out to the data protection authority in the country of your residence or where you work, or wherever such infringement of data protection laws has taken place.
4. International transfers
Any such transfers that take place will comply with applicable law(s) and we’ll ensure that your personal information is protected.
Under this policy, we may transfer and maintain the personal info of individuals on servers that are outside EEA (European Economic Area). However, some of these countries may not have a similar protection policy for data as in the EEA.
5. Retention periods
The personal information will be retained as long as it’s needed for the purposes for which the data is collected, as well as if there’s any legal / regulatory reasons for us to keep it.
Generally, this means that your personal information will be with us for the duration of our relationship and:
- the time period required by tax and company laws and regulations; and
- as long as it’s necessary for you to be able to bring a claim against us and for us to be able to defend ourselves against any legal claims.
6. Choices about your information
It’s important for us to give you choices as to how we’ll use your information. In case we want to use your info for the purpose(s) not mentioned in this policy, we’ll first get your explicit consent for the same before proceeding ahead.
If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, then we respect your choice. To change your preference, you can drop an email at email@example.com. Do note that we’ll still send you service-related information even if you’ve opted out of marketing communication. We assure you that your information won’t be sold or shared with third parties (other than our subsidiaries or affiliates) for the purposes of their promotion and marketing unless we’ve gotten your consent.
For preventing unauthorized access, we have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures. That said, it’s difficult to guarantee or warrant the security of the information transmitted via our website since data transmission on the internet can’t be entirely secure. We hold you responsible for maintaining the security of your credentials for accessing our site, and if you suspect any unauthorized activity, then you must report that to us.
Access to your information is restricted to only those who need in order to operate, improve and deliver our services.
8. Cookies and similar technologies
Some of our website pages may contain cookies or web beacons (also known as clear gifs, tags or pixels) that lets us count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons are able to collect only limited information, such as a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. Some of the web beacons on our website might be placed by third-party advertisers. However, these beacons don’t carry any sort of info that could lead to your identification.
The web beacons are also carried in our email messages as well as newsletters to know whether our communication is being opened. This helps us customize our services and measure the effectiveness of our content, ad campaigns and services offered through our website.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and can’t be removed by cookie management tools available in the website browser. If you want to manage flash cookies, then you should go to the Adobe website and customize the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
As a website, we provide links to other sites or resources that have no connection with products or services offered by us. We don’t control such websites or their privacy practices, and any info that you give to these websites is subject to their respective privacy policies.
9.2 Changes to this policy
The policy may change and/or updated from time to time. If we do change the policy, then the updated version will be posted here. We would suggest you to regularly check this page to make sure that you remain aware of our information practices or any significant changes as such.
10. California Privacy Rights
For California residents, CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) requires us to provide additional info as to how we collect, use, and share your “personal information”.
Here, we’ll detail how we use specific pieces of info about users.
The categories of personal information that we collect are:
- Identifiers (such as your name and title, contact details, and company name);
- Internet or device activity (such as browsing history);
- Inference data about you; and
- Other information that helps us in identifying or associating with you.
Use of categories of personal information:
The categories of personal info mentioned above could be used to achieve the operational purpose for which it was collected or processed, or for other compatible operational purposes.
Sale of personal information:
CCPA provides you certain rights and enable you to request the following:
- Mention the categories of personal info we have collected or disclosed about in the past 12 months, including the category of such information, whether we collected it for commercial purposes, and if we shared it with third parties
- Give you access to or provide copy of certain info that we have about you
- Delete the info that we hold about you
You also have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you (if any). Additionally, you have the right not to be discriminated against (as provided in any applicable law) for exercising some of your rights. However, certain info that we hold may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For e.g., we need certain information so that we can provide the services to you and for compliance with applicable law. If you ask us to delete such info, you may no longer be able to access or use the services provided by the website.
In case, you’d like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you can email us as at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your written request to Data Controller, Techmantra solutions private limited, 66, B-10, Ashok Vihar, Phase-3, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002, India. Do note that you’ll be required to verify your identity before we are able to fulfill your request(s). You also have the right to use an authorized agent to make such request(s) on your behalf by providing us a written authorization or a power of attorney that’s signed by you and mention that they agent is acting on your behalf. However, you’ll still need to verify your identity before we proceed.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice Concerning Do Not Track signals
Certain web browsers offer DNT (Do Not Track) as a privacy preference. As a website, we don’t recognize or respond to browser-related DNT flags, as the industry is still working on a common approach for DNT. If you want to learn more about Do Not Track, check here.
11. Nevada Privacy Rights
As per Nevada law, customers should have the option of opting out of the “sale” of their “personally identifiable information”. As stated above, however, we don’t engage in such activity. If you are a resident living in Nevada, you can submit an opt-out request for any potential future sales by emailing us at email@example.com. Once your identity is verified, we’ll uphold your choice in case our practices change.